Distarch Phosphate E1412 is a modified form of starch extracted from Corn, Tapioca (cassava), Potatoes. E1412 starch is also known as cross-linked modified starch. With a sustainable structure from cross-linking Distarch Phosphate E1412 offers even more benefits in the food industry and is an alternative to toxic welding.
STARCH INFORMATION & SPECIFICATION E1412
Packing specification of modified starch Distarch Phosphate E1412
– Origin: Tapioca Starch
– Place of Manufacture: Vietnam (Tay Ninh, Binh Phuoc)
– Brand: BMT-1412
– Symbol on the product: Modified starch or E1412
Food use: Stabilizer, Thickener
– International Name: Distarch Phosphate E1412
– Other name: E1412 . Cross-Linked Starch
– Packing: 25kg/bag,
– Type of bag: PP/PE or paper bag
– Price: Contact (Minimum order 1000kg)
STRUCTURE AND CHARACTERISTICS OF DISTARCH PHOSPHATE E1412
To make Starch Distarch Phosphate we need an esterification reaction between starch and sodium sodium trimetaphosphate or phosphorus oxychloride under ideal production conditions.
The result of the above reaction is starch with crosslinking. The above topology can be visualized as follows:
Starch (Starch) – O – R – O – Starch (Starch)
Where R is the cross-linking group connecting 2 starch granules and the starch structure is referred to as a straight or branched line.
The cross-linking in starch E1412 controls starch structure and provides starch with tear strength, acid resistance and thermal stability. From there we have better control and more flexibility in handling in the product manufacturing processes, even determining the shelf life of the product.
Cross-linking is envisioned as a 'Spot Weld' between starches at random locations, enhancing hydrogen bonding and inhibiting starch granule swelling.
Characteristics of Distarch Phosphate E1412 . Crosslinked Starch
• E1412 Increases the crunchiness (replacing the solder) for vermicelli, pho, meatballs, etc.
• Increases the viscosity of starch when it is cooked, making the dough soft, the dough will be thicker when cooked
• Product structure is firmer, less likely to be damaged or broken when cooking for a long time, in an acidic environment or under strong agitation
• The product is difficult to be broken, broken or crushed when cut
• Limit the swelling of starch granules when cooked, Prevent water leakage rỉ
• E1412 starch can be used in low pH, high temperature processing nhiệt
• Distarch Phosphate is used as a thickener in products or a stabilizer in marshmallows
DISTARCH PHOSPHATE E1412 – WHAT IS THE APPLICATION OF DISSTARCH PHOSPHATE E1412?
With physical and chemical characteristics, Distarch Phosphate E1412 modified starch is widely used in the food industry, mainly focusing on the following products:
• Products of vermicelli, pho, vermicelli, beef vermicelli, ... (Used as a thickener and natural thickener for the product, used as an alternative to toxic borax)
• Frozen products such as sausages, meatballs, beef balls, fish balls, fish cakes, ham,... : Increases the crunchiness, the product stays the same size when fried, cooked at high temperature or frozen ( replace the solder)
• Types of marshmallows
• Some types of Soups, concentrated juices
• Some sauces such as chili sauce, ketchup (Depending on the recipe of each establishment, factory)
• Some canned foods such as canned fish, canned meat, etc.
This is a product extracted from natural starch, safe and licensed as a food additive. Modified starch product E1412 was born to replace toxic additives such as Han The ... but still creates good features for the product such as toughness, brittleness, and expansion. Help bring high quality dishes to Vietnamese meals. “Vietnamese People Use High Quality Vietnamese Goods”
DISTARCH PHOSPHATE E1412 – STARCH IN FOOD – HIGH QUALITY VIETNAM PRODUCTS
During more than 13 years of experience in supplying modified starch to the industry, Starch In Food Vietnam has become an important supply chain in instant noodles, sausages, and other industries across Vietnam. out to the world.
With modified starch products produced on modern closed lines, food safety and hygiene. Starch In Food Vietnam is eligible to supply E1412 modified starch products, cross-linked Distarch phosphate starch nationwide for factories, food production facilities and export to fastidious markets such as Japan. , France, Africa, Asia, ... With quality and competitive price.